Introduction & General Terms
What we collect
European Thermodynamics Ltd. collects and uses your personal information to operate our company and deliver the services you have requested. Including to;
• process accounts for certified documents or other international trade related documents and services;
• process orders that you have submitted;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
• seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• notify you of changes to our services;
• send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, projects, other international trade activities and promotions of our products and services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping; and to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
European Thermodynamics does not sell or rent your information to third parties and will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Storage of personal information
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (for example the collection of accounting data). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information that we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have the right to control your personal data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
We store such data in order to provide a better service. You may contact us by email at email@example.com at any time, to request that we:
• update any personal information which is out of date or incorrect;
• delete any personal information which we are holding about you;
• restrict the way that we process your personal information; or
• provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you.
We will consider all such requests and provide our response within the time period stated by GDPR law.