PR-59 PID PWM Thermal Controller
On Sale from European Thermodynamics
We have allocated a limited number of high performance PR-59 Thermal Controllers to a low priced sales event !
Please visit our ADPTIVE_webshop for detailed technical information and very competitive pricing!
PR-59 temperature controller is designed for reversible (cooling/heating) control of thermoelectric assemblies requiring precise temperature control accuracy. The controller not only regulates the temperature, but also features two programmable fan outputs, and an alarm output relay. The controller can be used as a stand-alone unit interface with RS-232 to read and control parameters and settings in real-time. Easy-to-use PC software is included for programming and visual review of output parameters.
- Operation in cooling and heating modes
- Regulation mode is user selectable and configurable (PID, ON/OFF, POWER)
- Input power range can accommodate 11 VDCto 30 VDC
- Programmable set point (via pc, or potentiometer)
- Outputs are available for fans, thermoelectric module, NTC thermistors or PT1000 sensors, alarm, and LEDs
- RS-232 communication
- Graphical user interface that runs on Windows (does not run on Windows 7)
- Real-time control of regulator parameters and temperature readings via RS232 interface
- Configurable alarms
- Temperature resolution of max 0.05°C
- Use NTC or PT1000 sensors
- Pulse-width modulation of output: (base frequency of 10 kHz)
- Stand-alone operation
- Control stability of ±0.05°C (-20°C to +50°C)
- Two alarm temperature sensor inputs with adjustable alarm set points
- Alarm relay output, normally closed (will open on alarm); 1 A at 24 VDC/120 VAC
- Adjustable fan speed